1. How does it work?
This is what happens once we receive your order:
1. From our portfolio of sites (currently around 300) we pick the ones with the lowest OBL (outbound links) so you receive maximum power. Max OBL on T-Ranks sites is 20.
2. We write, format and optimize posts containing you links.
3. We publish posts containing your links on our network.
2. What about content relevance?
We always re-create websites in their original theme so their links stay live for longer, to improve security and to take advantage of the traffic domain already has (and even grow it overtime).
Your links will come from multiple topical flows.
We make sure your anchor text is nicely blended in.
EXAMPLE: Let’s say your keyword is “dog treatment” and we only have law units available at the moment. We will mix topic of our unit with your money site and come up with articles like: “Poor Dog Treatment Brought Them To Court”.
3. Do you provide any reports?
No. Integrity of our network is our #1 priority and therefore our domains are never revealed. You can see there effect by using SERP trackers.
4. What is the TAT (Turn Around Time)?
Depends on your choice.
You can choose between 1 or 2 links per day by default.
You can also contact us if you want a custom drip feed rate.
5. How many URLs and anchor texts can I use?
You have complete control over your links.
Each link can target a unique URL and therefore use unique anchor text.
We don’t suggest splitting your package too much though.
6. When can I expect to see rank improvement?
First rank improvements usually occur around 3rd week after your package goes live.
Then it’s usually followed by multiple other rank improvements in the next months.
7. What is not accepted?
HAZARD / GAMBLING – use Daiss for that
WAREZ (including game hacks/cheats)
FINANCE (crypto, loans, make money online) – use Honos for that
CBD / CANNABIS
8. Do you accept foreign languages?
Yes, foreign (aka non-english) websites are accepted. Niche is more important. It has to be accepted.
9. What is your refund policy?
a) There is no refund for the first month.
b) We no longer offer results based refunds. There is just too many variables and search engines are constantly releasing new updates.
c) You are entitled to a full refund of the last charge if you contact us within 3 days since the charge date.
10. Do you need content from me?
No, our team of writers will write the content.
11. Can I provide my own content?
12. Is there a guarantee?
Yes. We guarantee that your links will be placed on our network. If we fail to deliver for an reason, you are entitled to a full refund.
13. Why is the fee monthly and not one time like with most of other services?
Because you pay for homepage placement and long-term rankings. Not one-time boost. With other services your links will roll off the homepage fairly quickly and lose all their power. Not to mention on-going costs like hosting or fresh content.
14. What type of website is this service for?
T-RANKS is best used for long-term projects. For example, local clients or services you own or affiliate websites.
15. How many links should I buy?
That heavily depends on your keyword competition. Generally speaking, for harder keywords, choose bigger package.
16. What anchor texts should I use?
That is very individual and changes with each keyword. Generally speaking, T-RANKS was designed for keyword rich anchor texts to bring relevancy + power. We can assist with anchor text choice. Contact us after placing an order.
17. Can I rank with T-Ranks alone?
Yes. However, T-RANKS is best used in addition to other link types. They help to dilute ratios like anchor text, nofollow/follow, inner page / homepage etc.
18. Is there any one time payment option?
No, but you can pay for 6 month or yearly with BitCoin.
19. How long do links stay on the homepage?
For as long as you are subscribed.
20. What is the maximum OBL
Maximum OBL is 20 for T-RANKS and 10 for Honos & Daiss.
We are constantly growing the network and keeping the OBL count around 14.
21. I found your PBN in search consol (WMT) but links are removed! Why?!
Links are not removed.
We are using sophisticated cloaking technology to hide the links. Only search engines can see them.
This is to protect both our network and your money site(s).
22. When I cancel, will the links get removed or just move to inner page?
Your links will get removed.
23. My links will take long time to get published, can I move the billing date?
Yes, if the links publication date goes over the regular 30 day billing period the billing date can be moved.
You ordered 20 links (Basil) and st drip feed rate of 1 link every 2 days. It means completion is 40 days.
Billing date can be moved by 10 days. Next time you are charged all your links will be live.
24. Can I change / update anchor text and target URL?
Yes, you can change contents of your package every 2 billing cycles, in other words 2 months.